Connexxion Enterprise Intelligence
Over the past decade, enterprise data solutions have revolutionized how organizations manage finances, supply chain, sales and labor management, but little if anything has addressed how they use and value the data collected by their building automation systems in relation to managing their core business. Connexxion provides a cost effective Enterprise Intelligence Solution that collects and normalizes this data to enhance an Enterprise’s profitability and improves your ability to achieve your corporate energy and sustainability goals.
For a fully integrated energy management platform, there are a number of technical domains that must be integrated for a comprehensive solution to be effective. These domains can be broadly broken into three general categories: facility, energy, and business domains, respectively. The integration of these domains creates significant challenges:
- Require very different skill sets
- Language and performance indicators are different
- Different technologies
These issues create strong domain impedance that has, in large measure, resulted in the proliferation of closed, point solutions in the market. However, Connexxion is an energy management platform that can seamlessly engage the stakeholders across the multiple domains, and support the integration of heretofore-disparate point solution into a single coherent energy management environment. Such a solution provides significant advantages:
- Consolidate existing point solutions under a set of corporate energy policies
- Guarantee early adoption and long-term success of sustainability initiatives
- Enable customers to scale the solution to match their current level of sophistication
Connexxion takes an innovative approach to this problem by creating the first scalable and secure energy management platform. Using Connexxion, disparate technologies can be integrated heterogeneous networks can be bridged, legacy and best-in-class technologies can be seamlessly integrated, and stakeholder centric applications can be rapidly deployed.
Connexxion is a SaaS or Enterprise platform that gives you the ability to simply and efficiently deploy a new generation of third-party smart energy applications such as analytics, auto demand response, and predictive maintenance by:
- Provide an energy data warehouse and analytics engine.
- Provide a hardware normalization layer that streamlines the integration into facilities.
- Enable the integration of 3rd party application solutions.
- Enable the injection of energy data into the corporate business intelligence layer.
- Create an open architecture that facilitates the creation of custom applications.
- Engage the key stakeholders across facility, energy and business domains.
- Create a scalable, secure solution with flexible deployment models.
- Fully Compatible with existing infrastructure.
- Data ownership belongs to you.
- Integrated security with the use of LYNX CyberPRO technology.
- Open source data structure.
- Support for both currently available and future applications.
- Integration into Corporate IT management systems.
Support of several, flexible deployment models that can be easily adapted. Low initial deployment, configuration, and management cost, and at the same time provide a path towards a complete enterprise deployment:
- Perpetual License – Provides a onetime purchase of full functionality of Connexxion plus annual support fees.
- Term License – Provides the option of paying a annual fee instead of the one-time perpetual license fee and also includes annual support fees.
- Enterprise License – Provides license to install Connexxion on your own servers (cloud or internal) for unlimited point capacity plus annual support fees.