Lynxspring is always eager to hear from talented, team-oriented individuals who want to join our team in support of our vision and mission. If you are dedicated, driven and possess the requisite qualifications to succeed with an industry leader, we encourage you to submit your résumé.
|Application Engineer III||Professional Services||Lees Summit, MO|
Application Engineer III
Application Engineer III
Lynxspring, Inc. is a leader in web-based automation technology, open & modular control platforms, and device-to-enterprise integration solutions. Our customers include equipment manufacturers, systems integrators and end-users in the Building Automation, Energy, Security, Asset Monitoring, M2M and National Accounts markets.
JENEsys® by Lynxspring is key to extending connectivity, integration, interoperability, Internet enablement and control to our customer’s applications. Lynxspring embeds the revolutionary Niagara N4 and AX Framework on the JENEsys® platform. Niagara is a powerful software suite designed for device-to-device connectivity and is widely accepted as the building automation solution of choice by many of today’s largest manufacturers.
Join Lynxspring's Professional Service Team. The candidate will be expected to work within a team environment and contribute to internal product & application development, test application designs, and assist the team during the product lifecycle including deployment & support. The candidate will be responsible for develop advance custom stations based on project engineering drawings, advanced integrations using multiple protocols and developing custom logic based on customer’s sequence of operations. The candidate will also help with project quotes and testing of Lynxspring products.
- Minimum of 6 years of BAS programming / field experience
- Working knowledge of equipment operations, building automation systems and controls, control applications and integrations.
- Knowledge and experience working with controls contractors and integrators is a plus.
- Ability in reading project documents to complete station development or project take off and quotes.
- Related experience and training; should include work in the field of HVAC and BAS controls, protocols BACnet, LON & MODbus preferred.
- Niagara AX & N4 Certification (working knowledge of ProBuilder/Workbench) is a plus.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of electronics
- Capable of testing electrical and electronic devices
- Layout of control components and drawings for controls
- Travel will be required
Lynxspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering a competitive benefits package. Starting salaries are commensurate with experience. Please visit the home page for a full company description.
Submit Your Resume