Lynxspring is always eager to hear from talented, team-oriented individuals who want to join our team in support of our vision and mission. If you are dedicated, driven and possess the requisite qualifications to succeed with an industry leader, we encourage you to submit your résumé.
|Linux Software Engineer||Research and Development||Lees Summit, MO|
Linux Software Engineer
linux software engineer
Lynxspring, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes edge-to-enterprise solutions and IoT technology to create intelligent buildings, energy management systems, equipment control and specialty machine-to-machine and IoT applications. Lynxspring technologies and solutions simplify connectivity, integration, interoperability, data access and normalization and analytics from the edge to the enterprise and are deployed in billions of square feet of commercial settings in the United States and internationally.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Lynxspring, Inc. Research and Development Team. We are looking for a self-directed motivated individual to take on design and development of projects as an individual contributor, and as a member of small to medium size teams. This candidate must be able to devise new and revolutionary ideas. We need an outside the box thinker. The successful candidate will be expected to aid and, in some cases, lead certification efforts; UL, FCC, CE, etc. The candidate will be asked to participate in many different facets of the product development pipeline, all the way from Ideation to final product and quality control.
Education and Experience
- A 4-year degree in engineering or a related fied, or commensurate experience is required·
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of Linux, specifically buildroot or yocto based build systems
- Understanding of method for making Linux secure in a customer environment
- Experience building applications: C / C++
- Experience creating BASH scripts
- Familiarity with JENKINS or other automated build system
- Designs and develops software testing criteria and test apparatus
- Participates in design review to increase design confidence level and reduce cycle time
- Applies quality techniques to the design/development and manufacturing process
- Experience with GIT version control systems
- Ability to read schematics and bring up new hardware
- Familiarity with JAVA
- Ability to develop Linux kernel drivers
- Experience with MICROCHIP or other microcontrollers
- Experience developing for embedded systems
- Experience with embedded communications protocols a plus (DMX512. CAN, UART, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BACnet, KNX, DALI)
- Experience with real time operating systems
Lynxspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering a competitive benefits package. Starting salaries are commensurate with experience. Please visit www.lynxspring.com for a company description.
Submit Your Resume