Lynxspring Professional Services
Lynxspring Professional Services provides comprehensive building controls, integration and application services for all types of buildings, single facility and multi-facility environments, new systems or legacy systems. Our team of professionals provide the expertise to ensure buildings are properly integrated, communicating, and functioning to their optimum levels.
With services based on industry standard communication platforms and related web service technologies, the skilled team of application engineers, developers and project managers apply a combination of proven tools, best practices and support knowledge to collaborate on effective use and management of products, ideas and resources.
Lynxspring Professional Services provides services based on the Niagara Framework®, BACnet, LON, Modbus, SNMP, IP and related Web Service technologies utilizing a combination of proven tools, best practices and support knowledge to deliver maximum value, optimize utilization and reduce time to delivery and deployment.
We recognize there are special system and facility management needs. Lynxspring Professional Services understands them and provides standardized implementation and staging support, logistics, customized applications, dashboard and UI development and coordination of on-going project management support and services. Whether you are launching a solution for the first time or looking to enhance existing ones, our Lynxspring Professional Services group can serve as a valuable resource.
We support you through:
- Domain knowledge, experienced building operations and technology professionals
- Focused engagements
- Management though a single point of contact
- Design and application engineering
- Proven delivery process and with project milestones
Services & Capabilities:
- Consulting, planning, layout, system configuration and design
- Commissioning and Re-Tuning
- Network architecture
- System Configuration, programming and troubleshooting
- Remote monitoring and directional management
- Naming Convention development
- Data Base configuration and consolidation
- Standards and procedures
- Field deployment and setup
- Sensor and device calibration
- Control Loop Tuning
- Schedule Optimization
- Sequence of Operations Development and Re-Programing
- Graphical User Interface
- Virtual Server Configurations
- Application Development
- Engineering (sequence of operations, BOM, product specifications, etc.)
- Dashboard and UI Design
- Customer Module(s) and Tool Development
Our team has wide-spread domain knowledge and experience with all types of building equipment including:
- Chilled Water Plants
- Heating Water Plants
- Air Handling Units / Make Up Air Units
- Heat pumps / VAV/ Fan Coils
- Lighting Systems
- Energy Metering
- Legacy Systems
- Data Centers
Want to engage? Tell us more about the project you have in mind by completing this form.